Wilson’s Restringing Service Ltd. has signed up to and follows the British Pearl Association Code Of Ethics. As a result, we commit to:
- To maintain the highest level of personal integrity, honesty and business ethics (best practice).
- To comply with all Government laws and regulations relating to the jewellery, watch and related industries.
- To support and abide by the objectives of the British Pearl Association and this Code of Ethics.
ETHICS AND STANDARDS
- To provide a standard of product and service of the highest possible quality commensurate with price.
- To support and encourage the development of young British jewellery designers in our community.
- To provide knowledgeable and competent expertise and clearly indicate the true quality of products offered for sale.
- To adhere to sound business practices and thus ensure continuing service to customers and suppliers alike.
- To refrain from all forms of design copyright and trademark infringement.
- To refrain from trading in conflict diamonds.
- To give consumers the ability to make an informed choice when purchasing pearls.